THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 28 September 2011

~You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.~

this morning i thought my day could be the worst day ever!
i came late to school,teachrs treat me bad and so whatever!
i feel want to go home that time..if i didnt go to school today i wont get any trouble,ppl wont hurt my feelings.. tp behind the sad story,God sent me a good news..
th interview i attend last week,finally i got the job <3
thanks God,thanks to my family,thanks to my dear,thanks to all my friends for the supports <3


my baby boo gave me a present for my birthday.. too early ba kn? btw,thanks so much baby boo~ u r the first person gave me present for my 18th bday :)
i received two presents today,the most unforgetable moments~ when i was told that i got the job.. thank u so much god~ i know u dont want to see me in pain everyday~

nice kn? pink lg tuuuuu~  im so happy~ tenkiu so much!


tomorrow im going to do medical check up at sipitang~ hopefully everythings ok..if everythings ok,i can start work with joy~~ 


mumy dady i'll promise u i wont do bad things anymore,i'll try to be positive and matured.. i know im stubborn but im trying to change it..ily mumy dady <3



0 comments: